Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No Time...!

I must apologize that my blog entries have become very scarce lately! I must confess that it is easier to post a picture on FB and jot a couple of things down than to login and blog! I need to get better and back into the habit! However, my excuse is this adorable little boy who steals not only my heart but my attention!!! I cannot believe that Colton is 7 weeks today!! Next week he has his 8 week checkup at the doctors and we will know all of his stats!!! All I know is that he is getting bigger by the day!!! I love it!!! He has quite the little personality and all those around him he draws them in!!! Colton does very well at night and we are averaging about 4-5 hours of solid sleep!! Myself on the other hand is not so lucky!!! However, I am lucky in the sense that I get to watch him sleep next to the bed in his cradle, I love it! He loves to look at things and take it all in, he especially loves when we turn the fan on.... He could stare at it all day! Today Colton got to finally meet Pappy!! (My step-dad) Bob was in heaven holding him and was able to spend about 4 hours with us before going to the Springs for work!! It was good to have him here!! We certainly enjoyed it!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Audra also LOVED fans- it's so fun what they get fascinated by!

JoAlice said...

Bob is so glad he got to spend some time with you guys! Not enough time though! I love the picture (of course of Bob and Colton) but absolutely love the picture of Colton in the red sleeper. Look at that blonde hair!!! So cute!