Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update!!

I went to my 31 week check today and everything is going well! Baby and I got a clean bill of health! Our little man may be here before February and if I had my way that would be the case! I am measuring at 33 weeks which is a couple of weeks a head of schedule!! I have another check in 2 weeks and possibly another ultrasound down the road to make sure we are not dealing with a 10 pound baby!! Doctors words not mine!!! In the meantime I am slowly feeling a little more uncomfortable, but tolerable! I am very excited to be going to AZ in a couple of weeks to see family and friends that I have not seen in quite some time!

Stayed tuned, I have more to post, like Josh putting the Christmas lights up and the outcome of him painting the babies room!!! He has outdone himself on this task!!! However, it may be a couple days before I get pictures of the finished product!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Woo Hoo! Everything is going so well for you! YEAH!

JoAlice said...

Excited to see the pictures of both the lights and Colton's little nursery!! Yay Josh! Also, very excited to see you in AZ for your baby shower! (Wish Josh and Hailey could come for the family Christmas party also!)