Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Look Who is 2 Weeks Today!!!!

Yes it is true.... Colton was born 2 weeks ago! I cannot believe how fast everything goes!! He is so precious!!! He has his 2 week appointment tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to tell you all of his stats!!! Colton continues to change daily and has a personality to match!!! He loves his daddy and it is so cute to watch them interact with each other! I love when Colton turns his head towards you if he recognizes your voice!! He is always smiling and he does not hold back for anyone!! He loves to sleep but when he is awake he will look at your for hours!! I love it!!!

3 comments:

JoAlice said...

I absolutely ♥ him!!! He is such a good baby and I really think he will fit in my purse when I go home!

Kelli said...

DON'T LET HER TAKE HIM. I think it's naughty of her to even joke about it.

NOT FUNNY JoAlice! (hee hee)

Pammerscush said...

Aaaaah Kimmie! he is so cute!! I can't believe how fast it has gone! Hope you are doing well. hope to see you soon. Although we have been battling some nasty illness at our house so we'll wait 'til it has cleared out!