Thursday, April 29, 2010

Milestones!!

Colton was 12 weeks old yesterday!!! I cannot believe how fast this has gone! However, I must say, I enjoy every precious moment with him!!! He certainly has me around his finger!!! Colton slept in his crib last night for the first time!! We have been trying it out lately but this was the first night that he stayed in there until 5:00 this morning!! I brought him into our room to sleep the last hour in his cradle!! I figured I should get some pictures of him snoozing tonight!! He is holding tight to his teddy bear!! He makes my heart smile!! I love him so much!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Have I mention lately how excited we are for you two to come? Colten looks older than 12 weeks to me.

Londyn says, "Hi Coco!"

JoAlice said...

Colton is so, so cute! He looks so sweet holding his teddy bear. I am also glad you got a picture of him! :o) Now....more videos. Can't wait to see the two of you!!

Amber said...

The teddy bear cuddling is so sweet! What an adorable little guy!