Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Trip Back Home!!!

Josh and I were able to go back home to AZ a couple of weeks ago and had a great time! I was more than thrilled to be able to spend some much needed time with family!! I am so thankful that we rented a car that allowed us to get around!! Thank you so much to Nana and Grandpa for allowing us to stay at your house! We had a great time! I am glad I was able to make you guys breakfast a couple of times!! Kelli and Cory thank you for letting us come over and play a couple of times and thank you for allowing Josh to have a much needed game night!! Also to Kevin thank you for taking such good care of me at your house for the short time we were there!! Thanks for the heating pad!! It was much needed!!! Hopefully we will be able to get out there again sooner than later!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Even though it was for your grandmother's funeral, I am glad you and Josh were able to be in AZ. It was way past time for Josh to meet the family!! The pictures are very cute and the picture of you and Ethan is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

It was nice being able to come and go as you please I'm sure! Gotta love that late night 50% off everything San Tan shopping!