Friday, March 7, 2008

A Day Filled With Fun!!

Today Hailey and I had such a fun afternoon!! We took Jax to get his haircut, Hailey an Easter dress and a black shirt for the CO Mammath game tomorrow night! We are all supposed to wear black... It is called a "Blackout Night". We are all really excited about going!! Along the way today we managed to stop for some Dairy Queen!! Gotta love the chocolate dipped icecream cones!
Hailey loves her new dress and could not wait to get home to put it on! She loves to twirll around and make it flare out! I cannot believe that Easter is in a couplel of weeks. Where has this year gone? I am excited that Hailey gets to be at our house this year for Easter!! Looks like the Easter bunny will be stopping at our home!!! Hailey also got her ears pierced on Monday night and is very excited about them!! She is such a cutie!!

3 comments:

JoAlice said...

Oh my gosh! I left a comment and your Blog had a meltdown or something!! Jax looks so different but he looks good. I love Hailey's dress and she certainly likes modeling it! Wish I could see the pierced ears but I know she is excited about that. I guess there is no more of the stick ons and magnetics!

Kelli said...

It sounds like a fun day! Oh Jax is a cute dog with his hair cut! Um...does Hailey like her dress...I can't tell (wink wink).

Leslie said...

Cute dress! We will be driving home from AZ (we didn't realize it was Easter!) but Sydney will wear her dress the week before to Londyn's blessing. My mom got it, so I haven't seen it yet!

Glad you had a fun day. Girls are so much fun huh? :)