Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dining Room!!

Josh and I got this table for a steal at the furniture store and I have been trying find some chairs to match and after much debating and some help from mom I finally found some!! I love it! I am so grateful for modern day technology... I was able to take a picture with my camera phone, text it to Josh and get the approval without him there!! Does not get easier than that! Thank you Christa for your help in getting the chairs to our house!! Cannot wait to have you guys over for Easter dinner!!

6 comments:

Kristalyn said...

Congratulations on the new furniture, it's beautiful! It's always fun to get somehting nice for a good deal! :)

Kelli said...

So pretty! I bet you love it!

JoAlice said...

It looks really good Kimberly! I hope you have many dinner parties. I'm glad you were able to have the chairs before hosting Easter dinner!!

Leslie said...

That's a pretty nice table! I like the chairs. They look like they came with it!

Jen said...

Nice! I really need to come and see your house. You only live 5 min from me!

Jes said...

That looks great, I'm jealous of your "grown-up" furniture. :) Nice choice.