Friday, August 22, 2008

New Project!!!

I have been working on some projects recently and I am very excited with how they have turned out! I have decided that I was going to sell custom made ones for those who are interested. I can make coasters, wall hangings, magnets, etc... All with the pictures of your choice. I know these are not great pictures for examples but my camera phone does not take the best of pictures! I promise the final products are not grainy like shown in the pictures below. If you are interested you can comment on my blog or email me at kimberlybair@hotmail.com and I can go over everything with you! Thanks for looking!

For a set of 4 coasters price would be $15.00. That would include printing the photos out, materials, time and shipping! $4.00 per magnet and $30.00 plus for the big ones depending on how many photos, cost of wood, Josh cutting the wood and any sayings (i.e. Families are forever, Live Laugh Love) etc...

5 comments:

Kelli said...

So stinking cute! How much are you selling them for?

JoAlice said...

I'm very excited about this Kimberly! Come up with your price and I am definitely ordering coasters for a few people. I would also love one of the type you have your flowers on. I'll get with you on pictures! Very smart girl and very creative! Good work!

jolleyzoo said...

Wow! I will keep this posted. What a great idea for a Christmas present. Do you mind if I post this on my own blog??

Kimberly Giardino said...

Not at all Susie!! The more the merrier!!! I would love that!!

Jared Autrey said...

Me too, I'm going to add a link to this post from our blog.
I really like the magnets! Christmas is a great idea, I can think of a million people who would love them!