Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Came!!

Josh, Hailey and I had such a great Christmas!! She was so excited to see that Santa came and ate the candy cane cookies that were left out and drank the milk! She wrote him a letter asking him how many cookies he ate Christmas night.. He replied about a million and he feeds some to the reindeers! She thought that was funny! Our Christmas morning started very early! The sun was not even up yet! Somehow I managed to make Christmas breakfast before heading back to bed!! Hailey was thrilled with all the presents she received! She loved the High School Musical Dance Mat! She kept trying to impove her score... She managed to get a 92%!!! She let me try it and I got a 100% on the first try!! YIPPY!! Actually it was on the easiest setting!! Hailey also brought that to my attention! While I was sleeping Josh and Hailey played with her Barbie High School Musical dolls!! Oh the memories!! I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Merry Christmas! Glad you had a good time with the little Miss.

Kelli said...

Very fun! I'm so glad Hailey was with you two! It looks like she enjoyed her Christmas!

JoAlice said...

Looks like Hailey got everything she could have wanted! Such a cute picture of Josh & Hailey walking!!

Jenny said...

Hi, Kim! Cute blog. Hailey is a darling girl. Stepmoms unite!

Jenny said...

Hi, Kim! Cute blog. Hailey is a darling girl. Stepmoms unite!

Jenny said...

Victoria was 5 when we came to the ward. She's a 5th grader now, and she's really tall! I can't believe she'll be in middle school next year!

Christina said...

I am so glad you posted on my blog!! I am adding you to my blog list, I hope you don't mind, but if you do just let me know!!!
I LOVE the idea of writing Santa a letter on Christmas Eve!!!