Saturday, January 3, 2009

Slumber Party With The Girls!!

Last night Hailey had a little slumber party with Payton! I love that they play so well together and have so much fun! I am not sure what time they finally fell asleep but I think it was after Josh and I, which was around 11 or so! All I could hear was singing coming from the bedroom... Need I say it was High School Musical songs! Before laying down the girls decided to play with some play dough. They brought some in to me while I was watching some tv and we made some funny faces with them! Oh memories of sleep overs!!


6 comments:

JoAlice said...

You look really good Kimberly!! The first picture of Hailey is such a great picture of her!!! It looks like it was fun for all of you!

Jes said...

So fun! Ya gotta love girl time. I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Jenny said...

Oh, yeah. I know all about High School Musical, Hannah Montana, and the Jonas brothers from elementary school. Troy Bolton is SO hot!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Troy is dreamy! Hailey informed us that she kissed a sticker that had his face

Angela said...

Hey Kim...thanks for the comment on our blog. All is well with us in good ol' Provo. We are still getting used to all the changes in our life but enjoy every day with our sweet daughter. I need your email address so we can catch up. Do you have mine?

Kelli said...

Hey look...you're the girl in the stripe pajamas! HAHA! Sorry...cracking myself up!

It looks like a fun night!