Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I know I am a day late at this however, I wanted to just let Josh know how grateful I am for him!! I cannot believe it has already been three years... I know most of you are celebrating far more than that, but this is pretty exciting!! Josh is such an amazing guy and is a great father to Hailey and a great husband! He is such a handy man and I love that!! Hence the bathroom he installed in our basement! I know I have yet to post the pictures!! Thanks Josh for everything!! Love you!

6 comments:

Christina said...

I couldn't remember exactly what day you got married- but I knew it was the same weekend Ben and I did, just a year later, and the night before you got married, you and your mom were at the mall racing to get somewhere. Ben and I were eating dinner in the food court and we were going to go say hi, but you were in such a rush we didn't want to disturb you. I have to ask- were you going to get the rings? That's the only thing we could think of!! Post some pictures of the big day!!! Happy anniversary!!!

Kimberly Giardino said...

I am trying to think what we were gettin.... I already had Josh's ring so I know it was not that. I am not sure! That is funny that you remember that!

Ortonfam said...

Happy Anniversary Kimmy! What did you guys do to celebrate?

Kelli said...

Oh, my baby sister is all grown up! Totally teasing you! I'm trying to remember why you and Mom were rushing too because all of us would have been in town the night before. The night before we were at the church setting up and decorating!

Kimberly Giardino said...

I remember we went to Walmart after we were at the church but I am not sure we went to the mall... Before we got to the church we were out to dinner with Josh's family... The week before we were at Aspen Grove! Hmmm....!

JoAlice said...

We went to the mall trying to find a dress for Kelli to wear! :o)
What a fun, fun week!!!!