Friday, January 30, 2009

It's A Girl!!!

No I am not expecting!! Josh and I had a date night tonight at Ruby Tuesdays!! The company, conversation and food were wonderful! On our way home we both spotted this little puppy running on the sidewalk... Keep in mind we were on a pretty busy road and it is kind of chilly out tonight! Josh and I decided that we would turn off on a side road and see if we could find the puppy!! About 5 minutes later Josh was able to get her to finally come to him!! She has no tags, she is dirty but so very very cute!! So yes we have a new puppy!! She was pretty shy at first and we put Jax out so she would not be scared... Finally we were able to intorduce the two of them!! They have had so much fun together!! She is totally running circles around Jax... So funny!! Josh thinks we should name her Marley!!! Very fitting!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

She is a cutie! I'm assuming Marley stuck?!? Her face looks to have a Husky mix to her!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Josh and I are still thinking of a name! Maybe Ruby since we were are Ruby Tuesday's!! I think she may be a husky lab mix or some other short hair dog!!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Stacy I am so sorry I accidentally deleted your comment!! Sorry!! I looked some things up online and I think she may be a husky/retriever mix!! That would make sense why her and Jax get along so well!