Monday, February 25, 2008

PEOPLE!!! We Have Loose Teeth!!

Hailey and I went to go and see the movie Enchanted on Friday afternoon!! (For all of you who have girls old and young this is a great movie) We got a bag of popcorn and a soda to share!! On Saturday I realized that I had a popcorn kernal lodged between two of my teeth... Very uncomfortable!! I told Hailey on Saturday while driving that I thought there was something there! On Saturday night while flossing out came the popcorn kernal!! YEAH! I told Hailey that I finally was able to get it out!! She then informed me that she also had a popcorn kernal stuck in her gums! I told her we could floss hers out as well... I asked her where it was to see if I could locate it.... She pointed to her lower bottom teeth on the inside. In dental terms that would be the lower anterior teeth on the lingual side by gingiva! But I will spare you all the technical terms :) To my surprise I reacted and said "Hailey, that is your new tooth coming in!!" She was more than excited to hear that and even more excited when I told her that her teeth were getting loose!! I will keep you all posted and let you know as soon as the tooth fairy makes her debuet at our house!!

3 comments:

JoAlice said...

That's funny! Oh how their looks change when those front teeth start falling out!! Make sure you keep us informed! (Let Hailey know we're very excited to know she is getting older!)

Rogers Family said...

Speaking of teeth last night I was flossing Briggs teeth and noticed two cavities thank goodness for a dentist appointment already coming up.. You are so amazing.. I heard Enchanted was awesome..

Kelli said...

I am freaking out over loose teeth! Matilyn and I can't wait to see Enchanted.