Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jax Of All Trades!!

About a month ago while talking to my mom on the phone the clock in our family room started playing music which happens every hour! I was in a very somber mood while takling to her and all the sudden Jax decided that he was going to start singing along. I laughed so hard and my mom wanted to know what that noise was.... I began telling her what was unfolding in front of me!! For several weeks now I have been trying to get a video of him... Finally!! Jax only does this when he thinks he is alone in the house! I hope you all enjoy as much as I have!

5 comments:

Nana said...

Jax is soooooo cute and soooo funny! It's like having coco #1 back on stage. Cute pictures of you Kim and Hailey! Love, Nana

Kelli said...

Is that a dog or an elk in heat? Oh my gosh!

Anonymous said...

Dogs are so funny! That is hilarious!

Leslie said...

LOL! Sorry, I just had to comment on this. I just watched it. That's pretty funny!

JoAlice said...

I'm so glad you were able to put this on your blog. Listening to him do his singing by way of phone is just not the same as watching and listening! He's such a cute dog! Very entertaining!