Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring Fever!!

My friend/coworker Doralene loves shopping at Target and always seems to find amazing deals!! Hailey has benefited multiple times from these bargains! A couple of days ago she brought me in this crayola modeling clay flower pot set! Hailey loved it and we decided to try it out today!! Once we were done making the flowers we decided to plant them in the front yard!! This was such a fun little project for the both of us!! I cannot wait to plant real flowers this spring!

4 comments:

Kristalyn said...

You always do the funnest things with Hailey, she is lucky to have you! :)

Rogers Family said...

I swear you are like MOTHER OF THE YEAR.. You are always doing so many fun things with your princess. My kids make me go to your blog like ten times a day to watch the charlie bit me.. They crack up everytime. Brooklyn isn't too sure about it.. She has such a concerned look on her face when he is getting hurt by Charlie... Thanks for such a fun blog to read... LOVE YA

JoAlice said...

The flowers are soooo cute! I, like Carley's kids, watch Charlie more than once a day also.....not 10 times, but I think it is stinkin' hilarious!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Cute! I can't wait to do fun things like that with Sydney. Especially the movie you went to see! Enchanted is a little bit over her head for now, but eventually I'll get to see chick flicks with her!