Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Moving On!!


After 3 and a half years in the pediatric dental field I have moved on. I left Kids DDS 2 weeks ago for different reasons and I am happy to report I start my new job tomorrow!! I am really looking forward to this transition. The day I left my other office I knew I had to find something fast and this office was one of the first offices I dropped off my resume that same day!!At the time I left it they were not hiring, however, a week later I got a phone call asking if I was still looking. They asked if I could come in last Tuesday to meet with the office manager!! They also had me take a personality test. Who knew there were 160 questions to determine somebody's personality. I must have passed because they called me back a couple hours later to see if I could do a working interview the next day!! I am not used to doing general dentistry however, I saw some really cool things that day! After I was done they offered me the position!! I was thrilled!! The best part about the job.... I only have to drive about a mile or so to get there!! YEAH!!! I feel so blessed to have found something so quickly and so close!! Walking out on a job is not something I reccommend however, it has been nothing but GREAT since I did!! Thanks everyone for all of your support!!!

7 comments:

Borland family said...

Your family is so cute! COngrats on the new job. I hope all works out well. Are you back in Highlands Ranch? visit us!!! borlandtimes.blogspot.com

JoAlice said...

We are so proud of you for standing up for yourself and walking away from a bad situation. Congratulations on your new job. We know you will be a great asset to the dental office. I totally spaced and forgot to call you last night to wish you luck and to say "have a great day at your new job!!"

Liz Cheney said...

hey congrats on your new job! Sometimes I wish I could have a break and go work!

Leslie said...

Congratulations Kimberly! That is way exciting!

Kristalyn said...

Congratulations on the new job! It sounds like it was meant to be. That's really nice that it is so close to your house!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! Very exciting!

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear about the last job... but glad you found a new job. Hopefully things will be better.