Thursday, July 10, 2008

Poor Jax!!

Jax has been spoiled these past couple of weeks!! I told Josh he was probably going to be sad come today and Josh asked why...? I told him that Jax has gotten used to someone being in the house all day!! Let me just say he was more than thrilled when I got home today. I was planning on coming home at lunch today but there were some birthday's they were celebrating at my office and the Dr. took us to Red Lobster.... Holy Cow!!! In a couple of weeks I will get to have my birthday lunch as well!!!

This new office is such a huge learning curve for me, however, everyone is so patient (Parden the pun) and I felt pretty comfortable. Today I assisted with a root canal, extraction of a 12 year molar, some fillings and some other things.... CRAZY!!! Hopefully I will catch on rather quickly!!!
But for now I will take it one day at a time!!!

No comments: