Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kimberly Loves Her Family!!!

I think this post is WELL overdue!! I just wanted to give a shout out to my family! I think I am very lucky to have a family that loves me so much and who know the perfect time to call and the perfect time to come and visit!! It is not always easy having family so far away but somehow I manage and cherish all the times I get to spend with them and talk to them on the phone!! As some of you know my brother Kevin has taken a temporary job out here in Colorado at an LDS church being built in Commerce City.... He and his crew will be incharge of all the landscaping, planning, etc.... He and two of his guys drove up on Monday, stayed at our house overnight and left at 5:00 on Tuesday morning. I felt so lucky to have been able to spend the time I did with Kevin!! He made me laugh, cry, smile and resurfaced a person I thought was gone!! Thank you so much Kevin for coming up and making my day!! I am looking forward to you guys coming back next March.... Hopefully it will be before then that we get to see you again!!
Kevin usually smiles a little more in picutres however, it were a picutre of me at 5:00am this is about what you would get as well :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I know how you feel! I had being so far from family. It's always refreshing to be reconnected with people who completely were part of your whole life. Family is amazing and you're lucky to have a great one!

On a different note, I haven't heard from you re. the reunion. I would LOVE for you and Josh or just one of you if both can't make it, for you to come. Little miss is also welcome! It's tomorrow at 3:00 at our house. You don't even have to drive that far!

Borland family said...

I love reading your blog. It is hard to be away from family. Little Miss is adorable, you sure lucked out getting such a wonderful immediate family. She's lucky to have you.

Borland family said...

I love reading your blog. It is hard to be away from family. Little Miss is adorable, you sure lucked out getting such a wonderful immediate family. She's lucky to have you.

JoAlice said...

So Kimberly....you were right. I just love watering my eyes every once in a while! I am so glad Kevin was able to spend the time with you. I know it was great for both of you.....and as your mom, I am glad the two of you were able to spend that time together. I don't like that some of us have spread out of AZ, but you love CO like we did, but we also love San Diego. It's where the job was. Luckily it is also where the beach is! It definitely won't be so far in between that we see each other. I am going to make that a priority! Like you, I am so glad for phone calls, blogs and videos! Bob and I both love you so much and can't wait to see you next month!!!!

Kelli said...

Sister, I vow right now to do better by you with my phone calls, etc. I miss you terribly. I had a dream the day (just a daydream) that you lived nearby! That made my heart smile with an exclamation point!

Miss you!