Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Unexpected Birthday Surprise!!!

Kelli pulled a sneaky fast one on me today asking me the name of the dentist I worked for trying to "figure out if that is where her friends sister went...." Of course I fell for it and thought nothing more of it until I went into the staff lounge after lunch to find an amazing arrangement of Gerbera Daisies on the table, oh how they made me smile!! I was even more excited when I saw my name on the card!!! I think that daisies are the happiest flower and I am not just stealing that quote from You've Got Mail.... The colors are so vibrant, exciting, happy and friendly!! Who needs roses when you can color your world with thses?!?!?!
I love, love, love them!!! These are not the acual ones that I received, however, very, very similar!!! I love the bright pink ones, the orange, yellow... ALL OF THEM!!!! Hugs to you Kelli!! You are the best!! MUAH!!!

4 comments:

JoAlice said...

It was very, very sweet of Kelli to have daisies sent to you. What a way to make a day!!!!!

Kelli said...

Hey Sister...what you don't know is that I had already talked to Julie in your office around 8:30 that morning! Ha ha ha! I was just confirming it with you although the flowers had already been ordered! I'm glad you loved them. They are the happiest flowers!

Christi Pobst said...

They are so pretty!

Melissa said...

gorgeous! Happy birthday!