Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fun With Family!!!

Kevin came up for a day and was able to bring two of his girls with him, Francie (12) and Heather (5) Having them here was such a treat considering I do not get to see nieces and nephews very often!!

We had such a fun time with them here at our house!! They got here yesterday around 5:00 and after I picked up Hailey we went to Cici's pizza... Josh was unable to come with us as he had to work until 7:30. After dinner we came back home and the girls and I were doing some crafts while Kevin slept on the couch! Kaden was able to come over and join the fun!! We got a little creative (well I did) and put some paint on the little girls lips and they had so much fun with that!! I think they enjoyed posing for the pictures!! We played outside, Josh, Kevin and the neighbor boys were playing baseball in the street until 9:45 and then we came in and finished the movie Francie was watching!!!

This morning we all slept in and it was wonderful!! Hailey even slept in which is unusual!! I made blueberry pancakes, bacon and green eggs and ham!! Kevin was reading Heather that book last night and I asked her if she had ever tried them!! I told her I would make them! However, she was the only one who did not try them!

After breakfast we went up to Heritage Square again to ride the alpine slide!! Kevin loves that place and after taking Zach he wanted to make sure the girls got to go!! Hailey loved the slide!!!! I thought she would be a little scared but she was in heaven!! After sliding down the mountain 3 times we went and had our usual picnic at Red Rocks!! However, this time we were unable to go on stage becasue they were setting up for the Morman Tabernacle Choir! The girls had fun running on the stairs!! We came home and rested for a little while and visited, then it was time for them to leave!!

Thank you Kevin for a fun weekend!! Thank you for bringing the girls, we look forward to seeing you again when you come for the Springs project!!!!

3 comments:

JoAlice said...

Such cute pictures. It looks like everyone enjoyed themselves!!! So glad Kevin had Francie and Heather with him!

Kelli said...

Those are fun. Did the paint stain anyone? I always worry about that. I'm so glad you were able to see Kevin and the kids.

Kimberly Giardino said...

No this was a water based paint and it did not stain anything!!!