Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Living Up To It!!!


My neighbor Robin and I try to go to the gym every other evening and it has been working quite well!! I have included in my nightly routine taking a shower at the gym and wearing pajamas home so that I can hop into bed!!

However, tonight while I was bending over to put something in my bag (I was fully clothed) this girl, later found out her name is Sylvia did a double take and I quote "Damn girl! You have a big butt!!" WOW!!! What do you say to that!! A million things raced though my mind and I finally said thanks, but I do not like it!! She said I would love to have one like that! At this point I am still speechless!! I have always had issues with my lower half, I wish I was small on bottom like I am on top!! Is that not what balance is all about!! Nope not me, I was blessed with a body made for making and breeding babies, lots of babies apparently!!!

Robin came into the locker room only to find me talking with this gal, thank heavens she came in.... I have to say this is not the first time I have been with Robin and a comment has been made....When I was younger I was called "Bubble Bottom" Oh everyone thought it was so cute!! I do not think so!! Your bottom is not cute while you are walking around the house or up the stairs with a little puppy (Dakota) nipping at it hoping to get a nice bite out of it!!! I swear she thinks it is the best chew toy out there!! I know that I will never loose my bottom, however, I have seen it happen before with me.... I can tone it up (literally) and I feel a lot more comfortable with it!! I know this post is a little on the risky side, I apologize if I have offended anyone!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I'd be mortified having the comment come from a perfect stranger. Heck it mortified me when Ethan felt the need to make a comment about my bottom. http://hatchfamilyoffive.blogspot.com/2008/08/ethan-my.html?zx=479cd5a890948146

Like you said, you've been able to tone up your lower half and that is all you can do. Lauren and I were just talking about this last night on the different shapes of women and well Sister lets face it...we've got the pear one. You keep up the hard work! Good for you for doing this for yourself.

JoAlice said...

Oh my gosh! Honestly though, like I told you on the phone, I probably would have told her I had implants.... then later tried to forgive myself for lying. She did have a lot of nerve didn't she??!!?? Then again, had she said it to me just after I had been working out, I probably would have said nothing and just started crying!

Jen said...

Hilarious! Don't feel bad. One time I was at my sister's house and she was laying down on the bed on her tummy. Her son came in and poked her butt with his finger and made it jiggle. It was seriously like a little wave every time he poked her. The he added insult to injury by saying "Wow MOM! You have a cool butt!"

Pammerscush said...

Wow, what DO you say to that? All I can tell you Kimmie, is that I think you are beautiful!!