Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baby's First Letter!!!

Dear Family and Friends of my daddy, mommy and big sisters blog!

First I would like to say thank you for keeping up with our family. There have been many changes this year.... Next years changes will consist of my diapers! I feel I must tell you that I have been very comfortable here in my mommy's womb, very dark, warm, sometimes quite, I get to do what I do best.... Grow, grow, grow, sleep and make mommy sick. I am sorry about that last one, however, she handles it so well! I am beginning to move around quite a bit as I need to strech and kick and figure out what these things are hanging off my body.... I am told they are called arms and legs!! My favorite piece of these are my thumbs!! They tell me around this stage of growth I am beginning to suck on them! Yummy!

Mommy has been eating some pretty yummy food lately, however, I am sure quick to let her know what I do not like! Sorry daddy, your breakfast burritos are not bad they just do not sit well right now! I sure am excited to meet my daddy, I hear him mumble things to mommy and it makes her laugh really hard, he must be pretty funny! Maybe I will have his personality! I am also really excited to meet my big sister Hailey!! I hear she has 3 little sisters already and loves helping with them, playing with them and making them laugh!!! I think we are going to get along really well!!

I am excited to meet my grandma's and grandpa's!! Pappy also makes mommy laugh when he is on the phone with her , he must be pretty silly!! I am excited to meet Ma, I hear she likes to spoil the grandkids!! Maybe I will get to spend lots of time at their house in sunny San Diego!! I am also really excited to meet Great Grandma and Grandpa.... Mommy calls them Nana and Grandpa!! They call mommy to check up on her to see how she is feeling!! Her voice always sounds so happy when she is on the phone with them! They must be really special to her! Daddy's family is really funny just like him! I am excited to meet them! They all got to go camping and had such a great time! I enjoyed the yummy ribs Aunt Jenny made and the amazing corn on the cob!!

I am really excited to meet all of my Uncles, Aunts, and cousins!! I have lots of cousins! Lots of kids for me to play with!! Even though I am going to be one of the youngest I know I will love playing with all of them!! I am really excited to meet Aunt Kelli, she sounds like she is such a great aunt!!! Mommy loves reading her blog and watching all the funny videos that she posts!! I know she watches them several times, I hear her laughing!! Then she calls daddy and Hailey into the room just so she can watch them again!

I am especially excited to meet my mommy!! I do not know who is more excited me or her!! I think it is a toss up!! I know she has been waiting for me for a long time!! I know I will be everything she ever wanted and more!!

The more I write this letter the more excited I am getting to come and meet all of you!! I think daddy and mommy have the best family and the best friends and I know I am going to be very loved!!! Thank you for taking the time to read my letter!!! I am excited about February!! Mommy will continue to give you all updates!! Lots of hugs!!

Love,
Baby Boy Giardino

4 comments:

Amber said...

A little boy! How fun! Congratulations!!

JoAlice said...

So, so, so shocked yet soooooo excited! A little baby boy!! Yay for all of us! :o) Congratulations Kimberly and Josh!

Leslie said...

Congratulations! I want a boy!! Jealous!

Jen said...

I'm biased. I love boys. Congrats!