Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random Thinking...!

There are a million things running through my mind right now, however, I cannot make sense out of one thought! I do not like when this happens! I cannot believe that on Friday I will be 19 weeks along!! WOW! This baby making machine is working hard and working fast! I feel that time has gone by so fast! Halloween decorations are already being put up in the stores!! You know what comes next..... Christmas decorations!!! WOW!!! Teperatures are beginning to fall and I know the cooler weather and snow is just around the cornor!!! Happy day! So there you have it, a very random post about literally nothing.... But happy nothings!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I have many days like this! So much to think about, but not much to say... Story of my life!

JoAlice said...

:o) Some stores are already bringing Christmas stuff in . How funny! I can't believe it has been almost a year when I was looking at costumes for Kelli's kids. Wow!!!!

Kelli said...

Oh...I want cooler temperatures!

You're doing the same thing I did, since are due dates both fall/fell in February. 1...having random thoughts. 2...once you're past Christmas all you have to look forward to is meeting your peanut!