Saturday, September 19, 2009

Our Baby Boy!!!







This little guy was so cooperative during the ultrasound yesterday!! I think he is very handsome! I must tell all of you I was so shocked but very very happy when they told me I was having a boy.... My mom was on speaker phone so we both got to be very surprised together!! I told her I was gald she was on the phone because had I told her it was a boy to begin with she would not have believed me..... Josh is more than thrilled!!! Yeah for little boys!!

4 comments:

JoAlice said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Email me the pictures so I can look at them enlarged!!! So exciting!

Christina said...

Congrats!!! I have girls, but I would have been just as happy with boys!!! You will be such a great mom!

Natalie said...

Congrats on the boy news! You will love raising a boy, I do!!! :D

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Congratulations!