Sunday, November 15, 2009

28 Weeks and Counting!!

Here we are at 28 weeks, or 29 by the way he is measuring!! Just thought I would give you all a belly shot!! I really need to have someone start taking these for me!!
I am sure these next several weeks he is going to get much bigger!! I will enjoy being small while it lasts!! However, I do not feel so small!! My belly button still has not popped out which is great!! He is still moving like crazy which is great!! I have another ultrasound on Wednesday so there will be some new pictures to post!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

You look so good! I can't believe you're measuring bigger than how many weeks along you actually are. You're belly doesn't look like it's even 28 weeks!

JoAlice said...

Can I just say once again how excited I am that you are having a baby!!!!????!!!! And, I just keep going back and looking at his little profile in the ultrasound pictures!!