Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween and Other Happenings!

Hannah Montana graced us with her presence last night for the Halloween festivities!! However, by the end of the night the wig was not such a big hit! Hailey loved her costume! We went out to dinner with Jim and Robin and then came home and I took Hailey trick or treating! Josh has been battling a cold so he got candy duty! We had a great time!!

I had another ultrasound on Wednesday but they are unable to figure out why there has been so much pain on my right side! It may just be where he is choosing to lay! He is quite the active little guy! With such a little personality already! I do have pictures from my drs visit that I will post once I get them scanned! My doctor called to go over results with me on some things we have been monitoring with him and I asked him how big he was, he said he is now a whopping 1 pound 14 ounces!! He is getting big!!

Last Tuesday night it began snowing and snowed until Thursday evening!! We got about 15 inches at our house! Nothing like getting a halloween costume just to have it covered by a big jacket!! Oh well, we do not mind the snow!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Glad you guys had fun.

FYI: Baby shower will be at Kathy's! She's excited.

Christina said...

I love the costume!

Kimberly Giardino said...

I am excited to come to Arizona and see everyone!!!

JoAlice said...

Hailey's costume is very cute! Hopefully a lot of the snow had melted before the trick or treating got under way. I remember those cold nights!!
So excited for your baby shower...wow! Just about 6 1/2 weeks!!!! We'll see you in AZ!!!