Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome To.....


The third trimester!! Can you believe that we are already here!! I am amazed at how fast this pregnancy is progressing!! Crazy! We are both very anxious and excited to meet him!! He is quite the little mover!! I am convinced that he has a nose like his daddy!! His little lips and nose are precious in the first picture!! What a doll!! We have about 13 weeks left until d-day!! I remember peeing on the stick and now we are here!! Before I know it he will be here!! I have another ultrasound on the 18th so hopefully I will have more photos to share!! On Wednesday I have my 28 week check and I have to do the sugar test, hopefully I can keep the drink down!! I will keep you all posted!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

Such a sweet, sweet profile!!!! Can't wait!!!