Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend Road Trip!!

Last weekend my neighbor Robin and I ventured to South Dakota to get my car back from the deer incident over labor day weekend! Despite the quick trip we both had a great time! We went to a place called Cosmos which makes you feel all sorts of dizzy....(I do not think being pregnant helped that) It took me until the next morning to recover from it! However, Robin loved it so that was good! The whole tour consisted of several optical illusions. A ball rolling up hill, water rolling up hill, rooms that are crooked that you can hardly stand in, standing on a ledge and leaning out like you are going to fall but gravity is pulling you back.... I did not get it at all! After the tour we ventured on to Mt. Rushmore!! We were there for quite sometime because I wanted Robin to see it all lit up! I am so happy to be back home again with my car! I have to say big thank you's to Josh's parents and his brother for all of their help with this whole thing!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

Thank you so much for the pictures of Mt. Rushmore. It makes me want to go even more! Beautiful!
The picture of you leaning is pretty freaky.....that had to feel really weird!!!!!!! So glad you both had a great time.