Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kids Say The Darndest Things!!!!

I was working with a little 5 year old patient yesterday who was being extremely difficult during her cleaning, however, managed to get her all taken care of!! I needed to get x-rays on her so I took her into the other room to complete the task at hand! I bent over so I could talk to her face to face and told her my rules for taking pictures!! I told her I have a baby in my tummy so she cannot kick, scream or push my hands away! It seemed to do the trick! Before I started taking her pictures I grabbed a couple of pills for a headache that has been lingering! She asked me what I was doing and I told her I was taking medicine for my head since it hurt.... She then proceeded to ask me if I thought the baby had gone up to my head!! Oh my goodness I laughed so hard to myself!! So funny!!!!

While taking a drink of water several weeks ago a little boy asked if I was watering the baby so he would grow!!! HAHAHA!! I love working with these kiddos! You never know what they will say next!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

I absolutely love some of the things that children say! So innocently most of the time!