Friday, October 16, 2009

24 Weeks!!!

Here we are at 24 weeks or as I like to put it.... 6 months!! This pregnancy has flown by! However, I know I still have several more weeks to go! Got a little sick a couple of mornings ago but have been feeling good the past couple of days!! Could have done without a couple of naughty patients this morning, woke him right up from his slumber!! Either because I had to talk very firmly to them or because one of them rammed their head into my stomach! Oh I was not a happy camper! People, control your children or keep them at home!!! Please do not think my job is bad for me right now, I love what I do and this was only one child out of hundreds I see!!! Eventually I will be working up front but still able to do chairside with the families that request me for cleanings!! I feel so loved!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

There's that little tummy!!! I won't make a comment about patients! Be careful though....I know you love your job!