Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thoughts!!

Today while doing various things I found myself thinking about how our lives are going to be changing in the next few months! With friends of mine who are finishing their journey of being pregnant and seeing the overwhelming joy a new baby brings.... I cannot help but think of our little boy! For nearly 20 weeks I was expecting to be told that we would be having a little baby girl, I am not sure why but that is how I felt! However, knowing in the back of my mind I was probably wrong! Well as you all know we are having a baby boy!! Let me first start by saying in my mind now, I cannot imagine having it any other way! I am so excited to be having a little boy! I think I am even more excited for Josh!! When my patients come to the dental office I now immediately zero in on the little boys, I love to watch everything about them! What makes them happy, what they are willing to try, what cupboards they are going to open, how long before they realize they can make the chair go up and down, etc....! I just cannot help but be excited!!

There certainly has been a rash of baby boys born in our family! My cousin and his wife welcomed a baby boy about 5 months ago, my brother and his wife welcomed a baby boy about 2 months ago, my cousin and her husband welcomed a baby boy just over a month ago, my cousin and her husband just welcomed a baby not to long ago, and my other cousin will have a baby boy in November!! Whew!!

So here is to 3 1/2 more months of patiently waiting!! I cannot wait to meet him!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

It seems like everyone is having a boy. Having a girl is the exception. In my family, of the last 12 grand kids born, only 3 have been girls!

Christina said...

I totally thought Audra was going to be a boy, and now I think, "what would I have done with a boy?" I guess the Lord just knows what we need!

Kelli said...

I'm so excited for a nephew. I think I told you I was hoping for a boy!