Sunday, October 4, 2009

Enchilada Soup

This is such an easy recipie and so yummy, especially for the cooler weather!! If you do try this out, I would love to hear what you think about it!!

3-4 chicken breasts
2 cans chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can El Pato
1 Packet of enchilada seasoning
2 cans homine (White Corn)
2 cans hot chili beans
Velveeta cheese (1/2 a block)
Onion (To taste)
Flour tortillas on top

Mix all of these ingredients into a crock pot and let it cook all day! You can add crushed chips on top when you serve also you can add cheese, sour cream, etc... Or eat plain!! I promise it is really good!! Let me know!! Happy cooking!

2 comments:

Jes said...

Sounds kinda yummy. When I need a simple and quick recipe, I often bust out taco soup, but I am completely a throw it together kind of cook and it's never the same twice. Some beans, diced tomatoes, ground beef seasoned with taco seasoning or chicken if I feel like it, whatever seasonings sound good, broth, water...you get the idea. I serve it with grated cheese, sour cream and chips or just bread. Somehow it ALWAYS tastes good. It's the one soup I can count on Jared enjoying every time. He normally thinks of soup as a side dish for dipping bread. ha ha.

Leslie said...

We are supposed to make a soup for an upcoming enrichment night. Maybe I'll make this one! It sounds good and it can be made in the crock pot so that is ideal!