Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Launching!!!

For a moment yesterday I felt as if I were in some small town and pumpkin launching was the big sport!! Because only people who are crazy decided it would be a good idea to venture out in 26 degree weather to watch such a thing! My neighbor Robin convinced me to go and watch people with homemade cannons launch pumpkins through the air!! After about 30 minutes of sitting on a frozen beacher, we decided that it was probably time to call it a day! Seriously I could not feel my legs, they were so numb!! I have never been so happy to have hot chocolate.... The cup was so warm against my cheeks!! By the time I was almost done drinking the goods, it was already cold.... I must say it was quite commical!! There are no words to describe, you had to have been there!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I think you're pretty crazy, however I admit I would have liked to see the launching of the pumpkins!

JoAlice said...

I totally agree with Kelli!!!