Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dr's Appointment!!

I am happy to report that the baby and I received a clean bill of health today!! Babies heartbeat is going good and strong! I was thrilled that Josh was able to go with me to this appointment today and have some questions answered by the doctor.... Ones that I have not been able to explain properly! Everything is looking good! I have a cyst on one of my ovaries so I will be going in for another ultrasound next Wednesday!! I guess that means more baby pics to post soon!!! The cyst is ok, just causing alot of pain, they want to check if it has grown since my 20 week scan! We shall see!!! Baby is moving like CRAZY!!! I love to feel him, however, it makes me jump every now and then because I am not expecting it, or he got me really good!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

SO fun! Thanks for calling yesterday with the details! I love it. Also, I'm planning on you being here the night of the 16th. You are welcome to stay at our house (we have room). The baby shower will be the 19th so SAVE THE DATE!

JoAlice said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!!!!!! So happy for you! Can't wait for your shower and then to come to CO and see a new little grandson!!!!