Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Survived!!!!

I did it....! I went back to work today and made it through without shedding tears!!!! Believe me I was torn up on the inside!!! You never know how much you will miss someone until you have to leave them!! Thankfully Josh and I found the perfect family to watch him!! They live right around the corner from us so it makes for an easy commute!! I only had to work today and I will be back for good on Monday!!! However, I have already done it once so the 2nd, 3rd, 4th.... time will be a lot easier!!! Whew!!!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

It does get easier although you always want to be with your baby! You are lucky in that you do not have to work 5 days a week so you still have some days with Colton! Plus, on a day you want to take him with you, I think that is a pretty good option!

Pammerscush said...

ooohh!! I can't believe you are already back at work! I still need to come visit again!! WAY too long!
Miss you!