Monday, March 8, 2010

Just Some Thoughts!!!!

Being off from work for 5 weeks has really given me a chance to look at things in perspective!!! I think I can go back to work with a new attitude and a new sense of appreciation!!! Things that I thought were a big deal, really are not!! Having Colton around has really opened my eyes to things that matter most!!! What matters to me is my family!!! My relationship with Josh, it is amazing to me how different things have changed for us in this short amount of time!! I see him in a new light... I get to see him interact with Colton everyday and my heart just swells with so much love for the both of them!! I love watching them together!! I also love watching Josh with Hailey!!! She is such a sweet little girl and has such a big heart!! She adds so much to our family and I love her dearly! I have so many thoughts and feelings about things that it is hard for me to write it all down!! Some of it is very personal and I do not want to bore all of you with it!! All I can say is I like the new me.... I realize how important people are in our lives and what blessings each person brings to a relationship... Whether it is a spouse, child, family member, friend or someone you just met or may not even know!! I love to people watch, and I learn so much from others when they do not even know I am looking!!! I hope this was not to random for all of you!!! In my head it makes complete sense!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

I loved this post! Welcome to motherhood! It was so fun to watch Josh with Colton while I was there. He is a great father! (And of course you are a great mother!)

Leslie said...

Being a mother is so many things but first and foremost it is...AWESOME! You are doing a fantastic job. It only gets better!