Monday, March 1, 2010

Just A Little Update!!!

Seriously I cannot believe that our little boy will be a month old on Wednesday!! I really am not ready to head back to work.... However, it will be nice to finally get into our "normal" routine!!! No more sleeping in until the last possible moment... I have myself to get ready, plus a little person to get ready, feed, play with, change, etc.... Hello early mornings!! It is funny though how we are able to adapt! I swear I have been running lately on little sleep.... I am probably getting more sleep than I think.... Colton has been doing pretty well at night... He has his moments but don't we all!

I weighed myself today and then held Colton and it appears that he is now 9 pounds and some ounces!!! Big boy!!! Everyday when I hold him it feels as though he is getting a little bigger! To me he seems so big but when others hold him and I am looking at him he appears to be still so tiny! We love him so much and cannot get enough of him!!! I love all his little looks! I love when he is sleeping, opens his eyes stares at you for a moment, closes them back up and smiles at you.... As if he got confirmation that you are still the one holding him!!! I love it! He likes to be on his tummy and can pick his head up and turn it from side to side!! He is so strong!!!

I need to get some recent photos up here so you can all see how much he has changed in this short period of time!! I will try to get those up soon!!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Take advantage, because once work starts back up, you'll be wishing for these stay-at-home-mom days again!