Saturday, July 11, 2009

The First Of Many!!!!

Our little munchkin is already so very photogenic!! She/He even decided that they would wave at the camera!! The doctor was holding the ultrasound wand completely still and the baby was just moving all around!! I swear I have created a little jungle gym for his/her enjoyment!!! I am so happy to know that everything is moving along in the right direction!! Great growth, great heartbeat, etc.... The baby is now measuring around 10 weeks!!! With a due date of February 6, 2010!!! We shall see!!

8 comments:

JoAlice said...

I loved seeing this picture! Looking forward to seeing many more of these!

Kelli said...

Is it real yet or more so, "Oh my gosh I'm pregnant!" I think its fun!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Oh my goodness I do not know how I feel.... I was so nervous at the doctors yesterday I could have cried... I was so worried that he would tell me that there was no heartbeat even though I saw it the week before..... Very strange feelings!! But now very excited!!! Still an omg I am pregnant!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's way exciting!

gg said...

Hi Kim! Nice pics sooo exciting! Love, Gina

Alicia said...

Wahoo! Congratulations!

JoAlice said...

One more thing........when you title it "The first of many!!!" do you mean many children or many ultrasounds? :o)

Meagher said...

Congratulations Kim! we are so excited for you