Tuesday, July 21, 2009

YEAH!!

I know this is not very exciting for most of you, however, I have been waiting to say less than 200 days until the little peanut arrives!!! I know that a lot of women think that their pregnancy seemed to go by so slowly.... I feel very much opposite.... Here are all the things I get to look forward to...... My birthday, Labor Day, Josh's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Our 4th anniversary and a new baby!!! Whenever holidays are involved time seems to go a little faster!! I cannot believe that next week we will already to into August!! Wow!!! Where is the year going!!!! Just thought I would share!!

4 comments:

Christi Pobst said...

This is very exciting news! I have to say I am glad to be at 15 days! You are VERY lucky to have all those events to look forward to. I had the holidays at the beginning of the pregnancy. It did help to have so many people coming out to visit though!

Kelli said...

Yay for sure!

JoAlice said...

Very exciting! Can't wait to see the next ultrasound picture!

Leslie said...

How exciting for you! I really hope this pregnancy goes smoothly and healthfully for you!