Saturday, July 25, 2009

Watch Us Grow!!!

Here are my 12 week ultrasound pictures from my appointment on Friday!! Things are looking good! The baby has a very strong heartbeat which I got to hear for the first time! Incredible!! It was so fun watching this little one moving all around while the tech was trying to get some good measurements!! She kept calling the baby a little booger!! Everytime the baby would move I would laugh which would then move the ultrasound, she said women do it all the time! Also for your entertainment I have included a 12 week shot of my belly!! I promise I am not sticking it out anymore than I have to!!!

8 comments:

Christina said...

I love hearing the heartbeat- then it somehow makes things real! Huge contrats again, you look great!

Kelli said...

Come on...you know you're sticking it out! I'm teasing. Its a cute tummy.

One piece of advice. Don't get too anxious for maternity clothes. You will want to burn them by month #8.

Lauren said...

How fun! I could actually tell "it" was a baby!

Leslie said...

Since I'm so short I always show super early. Cute! So excited for you, Kimberly!

Ortonfam said...

YEAH!!!! I am so excited for you. Baby Giardino is looking good. Hope you are feeling better, you look great:)

JoAlice said...

Such a cute baby!!! :o)
Your little tummy is looking good! We're so excited for you and Josh!

Rogers Family said...

You are so stinkin cute pregnant!! i love it!! glad all is well with baby and yourself!! love ya

Jenny said...

Wow, Kim! Congratulations! How exciting for you guys!
We were just in SD, and passed by the exit for Philip, and thought of you and Josh!