Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jax and Dakota.....!

What can I say about these two dogs!! Apparently they decided they did not need Josh, Hailey or myself in their life anymore and have decided they can live on their own!!! They have been gone since Friday evening! They are not at the local shelters, and I keep thinking they are going to come home.... They have done this before, however, this by far is the longest they have been away! I secretly think this was Dakota's idea.... She was so naughty!!! However, we do miss them and if they have found new homes, I know that they will bring much happiness to another family!! I keep looking!!!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

That just makes me sad! Londyn is so naughty too but she'd never convince her siblings to run away!

Haha that made you laugh!

JoAlice said...

That was good Kelli!
I also feel bad the dogs are gone. Hopefully they will come home, but if not, I do hope a family has taken them both in!!

Lauren said...

Hopefully, they are not out "sewing their wild oats"!

I don't know what I'd do if Billy & Pete left us. Good luck!

Kimberly Giardino said...

Josh thinks they escaped to make babies.... remember neither one of them are fixed!!!