Monday, August 31, 2009

Did You Think This.....!

All you moms out there and soon to be moms, I am sure every woman experiences this..... I have become a bit of a nervous wreck.... Everytime I am between drs appointments I feel as though I am going to get some bad news when I go in! I am trying so hard not to think like this but I cannot help but continue to think it in the back of my mind something is wrong!!! I am just waiting patiently (or trying to) for this little one to kick me hard in the tummy one day! However, I have an appointment on September 18th and everything will be great!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Let the worrying commence! Isn't it funny how even before your little one is in your arms, you already worry about them? Been there!

Kelli said...

Ditto!

Christi Pobst said...

I totally felt that way. For me going through a miscarriage made it worse. Once he finally acme and he was healthy I was so happy. Now all I do is worry about if he is eating too much or if he is sick because he spits up so much. The list goes on.

It's just so hard to turn off mommy instinct!