Thursday, August 20, 2009

16 Week Check-Up!!

I had a doctor's appointment today and they told me everything is going good!! The baby's heartbeat is around 152 beats a minute.... My blood pressure was on the lower end but they said there is only cause for concern if I become dizzy, light headed, etc.... I have gained about 4 pounds which I was quite happy with! I know there will be pleanty of time to put some weight on!! Overall I got a good report!! Had some blood work done to follow up from my 12 week ultrasound!! Oh how I love being poked in my veins watching them suck the life out of my arm! Good thing shots have never really bothered me!! I will continue to keep you all posted!!

As for my magic pills, I know why they work so well.... They cost about $25.00 a pill!! Thank heavens for insurance and good co-pays!!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

It sounds like everything is looking really good. Wow...$25/pill?

JoAlice said...

Time to post another picture! :o)
Very exciting!!! I'm so glad everything looks and sounds good!

Leslie said...

16 weeks already??? What are these magic pills? THat seems like a lot!