Friday, August 7, 2009

Craigslist.com......!

Last night I got an idea and decided that I would check Craigs list to see if the dogs were posted on there by some random chance!! I had to get a little creative in my searching, however..... On August 1st there was a post stating that 2 dogs had been found in our area..... Check out this amazing mug shot!!!
I called the guy last night and we were able to arrange for them to bring them home tonight!! So here we are exactly 1 week to the day later and the dogs are safe at home! The couple was so nice, I offered them a gift card to Petco and they refused to take it!! They just hoped that we would have done the same for their dogs.....!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Yea! Thats great you were able to find them! Its good to know there are nice people out there that help!

Kelli said...

That is great. SO much for getting all the dog hair out of the carpet! :)

JoAlice said...

I am glad you found them. However, now that you tell me they took off again, you'll need to keep me posted on yet another search and rescue.