Sunday, August 2, 2009

Things To Be Excited About.....!

Last night my neighbor Robin took me to get a baby album for the little munchkin for my birthday present! We looked at a couple of different places and I finally found one at Halmark that I love! I found a picture of it online the only problem is they do not have the color.... Use your imagination!! The book I got is the one on the far left and it is a neutral color since we do not know what we are having yet!! I love it!! While out and about we also stopped at the Gap so I could look at the Maternity clothes! It has been warming up here and I do not have shorts that fit comfortably!! I was so excited when I spotted these cute shorts and the best part is... They were on sale for only $15.00!!! Love them!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Very FUN! I'm excited you are finding things to be excited about!

JoAlice said...

The baby book is very cute. Love the shorts! Your wardrobe will slowly change over to maternity!