Saturday, August 15, 2009

Apparently......

The dogs I mean dog would rather not be at our house! I was cleaning the house today and was using the vaccum cleaner and I know how Jax does not like it so I put him in the backyard for a moment and.....yup you guessed it!!! Gone! Are you kidding me! We just sprung him from jail for $65.00! For those of you who have been following the story you probably think we are terrible! Honestly I did not know the gate was not shut all the way, yes I should have checked! Yes he should have had his tags on.... But it was only for a moment! UGH! I guess he went to find Dakota! I put an ad on Craigslist, hopefully someone will see it on there! I cannot tell you how frustrating this is! I am ready to throw my hands in the air and call it a day!

2 comments:

JoAlice said...

Hey, my hands are right up there with yours!

Kelli said...

Add mine. I'm there with Maggie after this weekend.