Sunday, August 30, 2009

Whoever Said....!

Morning sickness wears off by the first trimester was very, very wrong!!! This post is not for the weak of stomachs! I do not tell this story for sympathy, just merely for the fact of documenting experience!! Tonight while getting ready for bed I became very nauseas!!! I was standing over the tub to see if it would pass and to my luck NO IT DID NOT!!! I did not even have time to get to the toilet until the 2nd go round and even that was a hit and miss!!! I called my mom and told her if she lived here I would have her help me clean up my mess!! I was so embarassed and I am sure the look on my face while it was happening was priceless!!! Embarassed to the point where I do not even want Josh to come upstairs because there is now an odor lingering in our master bathroom and bedroom that I am trying to air out!! UGH!! However, everything is cleaned up now..... 1/2 roll of paper towel later!! Sorry if this is too much information!!

You get the good, the bad and the gross with this blog site!! However, I do feel better!

7 comments:

Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven & Jennifer Clegg said...

I'm glad you feel better! I was sick until about 22 weeks :( I was on Zolfran as well... and that practically saved my life! I'm almost 36 weeks and still get queesy occasionally, but not nearly as bad as before. My husband made a rule in our house... no throwing up in trash cans because our house would smell for hours, but I could NEVER make it to the bathroom. It would hit me so fast!!! Eventually had bowls strategically placed around the house. Haha... oh the joys of pregnancy :)

Kelli said...

I'm sorry. No...morning sickness (in our case all day and all night sickness) does not leave after the first trimester. Welcome the world of motherhood.

JoAlice said...

I am also sorry for your "situation" although I did enjoy talking to you because you go into such vivid detail. Ok...almost a little too much for that conversation! Keep telling yourself that your reward at the end of this is something wonderful!!!

Christina said...

You should NOT be embarrassed- and Josh should help you clean up the mess:) But, what can I say- I don't get sick when pregnant BUT my sister gets incredibly sick, and she found a doctor who had the perfect prescription. Check out this: http://shellsandthegang.blogspot.com/2009/01/and-so-it-goes.html

If you want some help!!! Good luck!!!

Alicia said...

Oh honey. I completely sympathize with you. It's just aweful feeling nauseous all the time and never knowing when you're going to lose it. Good luck! I hope it gets better soon.

Kimberly Giardino said...

Thank you all for your well wishes!! I know this is but a small glimps of something really great!