Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy......

Or Girl!!! Yes it is true, Josh and I are expecting a special delivery February 9, 2010!! I am 9 weeks along and probably a bit pre-mature in letting the secret out but I wanted to share!!! We saw the baby's heartbeat last Wednesday and that reassured me that everything was moving in the right direction!!! I have another appointment this Friday and will probably get to see the little peanut again!! I will continue to keep you posted!!! Yeah for babies!!!! Apparently the baby is now the size of a medium green olive! Hmmmm!!!

Hailey was more than excited!! There are no words to describe her reaction!! You had to be here!!! Priceless!

12 comments:

Teri said...

Congrats guys! That is very exciting. So close to Isabel's birthday.

Kelli said...

So crazy...I don't know why so please don't ask. You are my little sister!

Congratulations! Is it fair to say boy????

Becky said...

Yea! Congrats!

Christina said...

HUGE congratulations!!! How are you feeling? Be sure and get your sleep now while you still can!!!!

Leslie said...

Congrats!! I hope everything stays healthy!

Christi Pobst said...

CONGRATS! That is awesome! Babies are the best!!

Natalie said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you guys!!!! :o)

Jes said...

Congratulations!! I hope you feel well and enjoy being pregnant!

JoAlice said...

And you know we are beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!

Lauren said...

Yippee!! Congratulations!!

Kimberly Giardino said...

I am feeling good for the most part!! Just a couple of episodes where I needed to excuse myself! I am beginning to understand why pregnant women get so tired... This whole making a baby is hard work!! But I love it and I cannot wait until I get to meet him or her!!

Jen said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for your family! Congrats!