Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Puppies and Chipotle

Last Friday I met Josh at FedEx for a very important package!! That package would be Hailey!! Our most precious cargo!! I took Hailey back to my office where she entertained herself for a couple of hours on the Sesame Street web site! After leaving my office we decided that we would go to the Dumb Friends League to look at puppies up for adoption!! Hailey wants a puppy so bad!! Josh and I have decided that would be a great Christmas present! After we went to the DFL we went to Chipotle for a very yummy and a very well deserved burrito!! Actually Hailey and I shared a taco trio!! However, it was so good!! She was quite comical while eating her taco!! After we were done eating I had to go to the bathroom for the upteenth time that day!! Hailey and I earlier had to rush into a gas station bathroom to go... So here we were at Chipotle using their very large bathroom and Hailey proceeded to show me how her dad (Josh) dances.... She was so cute and so funny, I laughed so hard and she started giggling as well!! I love spending time with Hailey and I am so grateful that Josh allows me have so much one on one time with her!!

1 comment:

JoAlice said...

I think it is great that you and Hailey get along so well. I love talking to her on the phone....she always sounds happy and giggly! I'm sure Hailey will love having a puppy around.