Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Walking In A Winter Wonderland!!

We looked out the window and what did we see.... Snow falling down from the apricot tree!! YEAH!! Finally it has snowed!! We love it!! Josh picked up Hailey today and she got to come and hang out with me at work for a couple of hours then we came home to play in the SNOW!!!! Our journey in the snow did not last long... It was FREEZING!!! We wanted to run inside and get really warm!!! Hailey was eating the snow and I told her that I loved mixing snow with Dr. Pepper and making yummy slushies!!! Her eyes lit up with the thought!! We had a good time out there!!! Hailey loves anything that has to do with being outdoors!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want some snow! I was actually freezing cold all day because it was only in the 70s.

Kelli said...

I don't know if I'm sad our kids won't have that experience now or if I'm relieved to not have to drive in it! Okay let's be safe and say...Both!

Rogers Family said...

I wouldn't even begin to tell you that I have only seen snow once in my life time.. I know deprived!! Not sure I am really missing out or not.. But when I read blogs like yours makes me sad.. One more thing about being sad.. I tried to buy one of those cocomotion machines.. Totally sold out..

JoAlice said...

I know how much you love the snow so I don't which of your enthusiasm enhanced the other! I can imagine Hailey being so excited, and on the other hand I can hear you being a little kid all over again! Hailey looks adorable and the picture of the two of you is really cute!

JoAlice said...

I know I already commented on this blog but it bugs me that I left out the word "know" after "so I don't" in my last comment. That isn't why I'm writing. I just looked at your posts again and this picture of you and Hailey in the snow is so adorable. It looks like a picture you would find in a new wallet that is still sitting on a shelf waiting to be sold! You both look so happy and it's easy to see you truly love each other!

Leslie said...

It snowed here but promptly melted by morning. Booo!!! :) Hope you enjoy it! I'm sure Hailey did!

Christi Pobst said...

That looks like so much fun!

Rogers Family said...

hey girlie send me your email address for some reason i don't have it.. i am going private as of this coming monday